We are looking for students who get things done!
The Albion College AmeriCorps Program is seeking bold, purpose-driven students of all majors who are excited about engaging with the community. AmeriCorps members apply what they are learning in the classroom and, in partnership with the local community, create meaningful change.
– Serve 10-20 hours/week;
– Receive targeted, intensive professional development, community engagement and equity theory training;
– Earn a living allowance and education award;
– Grow personally and professionally while making a difference.
Possible positions include:
– Sustainable Campus Surplus Coordinator
– Innovative Adult Services Coordinator
– High School Tutor
– Have an idea? We also accept project proposals!
Sound good? Contact Lindsey Knowlden to schedule a one-on-one exploratory session to see whether you might be a good fit.
Members will begin service on September 19 and applications will be accepted until September 12.