PathFinder is a program that encourages students to reflect on and find meaning in their campus-wide experiences. Reflections can serve as good talking points in interviews, as writing prompts, or simply allow you to explore what matters to you! Each reflection earns you points, and these points earn you PathFinder Gear! We have recently revamped our points scale:
- Participation: Beanie
- 100 Points: Stainless Steel Straw
- 200 Points: Tumbler
- 300: Fuzzy Socks
- 400: Drawsting Bag
- 500: T-Shirt
- 600: Bucket Hat
- 700: Long Sleeve Shirt
- 800: Sweatpants
- 900: Quarter Zip Sweatshirt
- 1000: Graduation Cord and Pin
You can use clubs, classes, mentoring experiences, internships, FURSCA research, and much more for your reflections!
Upcoming Events for Reflection:
- Adam Grabowski at the KC, Wednesday Oct. 12 from 6-10 p.m.
- 23rd Annual Marilyn Crandall Schleg Memorial Lecture at the Bohm Theatre, Thursday Oct. 13 at 7 p.m.
- Spooktacular at Victory Park, Oct. 31 from 5-7 p.m.
- Adopt a Family 2022
For any questions, please contact the Career and Internship Center at firstname.lastname@example.org